Uzaki-chan wa Asobitai! - Vol. 11 Ch. 102 - Kouhai and Consultation

Dex-chan lover
Well Sakurai's dad is probably the one person he did not want to meet concerning this topic, but he's also the one character I think Sakurai knows who hasn't met Hana yet that Sakurai can talk to about this as he wanted. I wonder if we'll get some "how I met your mother" backstory about his parents next chapter akin to Hana's parents before.

Contributor
She is going to regret trying to take the relationship to that level when she sees what he has in his pants.

I can see the response now:

"YOU ARE GOING TO PUT THAT WHERE???? OMG YOU WILL BREAK ME!!!"

Dex-chan lover
if u actually like this “dad” you got issues
As a person and human being he is horrible.

As a comedic character however he's a riot simply by how many fucks he doesn't give.

Kinda like one of those puppets from ventriloquists.

Fed-Kun's army
Ah yes, dad. He's still banging that 50yr old bomb shell of a milf. He'd be the perfect consultant.

...Seriously though, 50 and looking like that? I'd be envious of dad too.

369178520-254601797527321-1857257234379118539-n.jpg
Uhh...I don't mind strength, but I don't like abs.

Fed-Kun's army
  • Uronically Buddhists would think about the opposite of being lewd (or whatever worldly desire they're experiencing at the moment) to extinguish pervy thoughts. Like, thinking seggs in the most unsexy way possible.
  • Me and Sakurai: "NOOOOOO NOT HIS DAD, FUCK THAT GUY." He's honestly one of the characters I can't ever forgive.
Forgive for?

Dex-chan lover
Or maybe he left his smartphone phone app open and the cat was playing around with it and calling everyone? 😸😸😸
Thanks for the translation!!!

Supporter
This chapter was friggin' gold. lol

"Go to hell, normie" and "I'm going to have to ask you to leave" legit got me to laugh out loud.

Users who are viewing this thread