Uzaki-chan wa Asobitai! - Vol. 11 Ch. 99 - Kouhai and Kouhai's Parents' Past(Part 3)

Dex-chan lover
Gotta hand it to him, he recovered from that and even made it to the finish line.

Dex-chan lover
They say dick pics are not enticing and don't work. But maybe it's not hard core enough?
Dick picts are the cowards way out. At most they call you a pervert and block ya. Whipping it out in person may show real passion, but opens you up to all sorts of real repercussions.

Dex-chan lover
Dick picts are the cowards way out. At most they call you a pervert and block ya. Whipping it out in person may show real passion, but opens you up to all sorts of real repercussions.
I was joking right? Kids, don't show your schlong in public. It's punishable by law in most countries.

Dex-chan lover
That went well beyond what I was expecting. I was already thrown off after it wasn't actual wrestling but WWE stuff; didn't expect another surprise at the end there, certainly not one that extreme.

Dex-chan lover
Can I get a B?
How about an R?
With a U?
And finally an H?
:notlikethis: :notlikethis: :worry: :notlikethis: :notlikethis:

Group Leader
daughter: how did you meet mother?

Father: I flashed my dick to her

Son: fucking lengend
what-did-you-do-in-the-great-wardaddy-british-propaganda-poster-by-savile-lumley-published-in-march-1915-2PGX7JA.jpg

Dex-chan lover
So basically, the guy who I wish was dead ages ago proposed to his wife with his penis???

I almost like him.... if only his existence didn't negate the oyakodon....

Users who are viewing this thread