Uzaki-chan wa Asobitai! - Vol. 12 Ch. 107 - Kouhai and Review Meeting

Dex-chan lover
This is why I'll never get married and father a daughter. I'll become the ultimate cuck.
EDIT : I guess most people just don't care to read the editor's notes smh
Holy shit I was dying after reading the editors notes

Dex-chan lover
WAIT DONT TELL ME HANA GOT A RIDE TO HIS PLACE & FORGOT HER DAD WAS STILL WAITING & HEARD THEIR WILD HOT 1ST TIME?!?!

Dex-chan lover
Me @ the author's front door if he doesn't release a full two volumes of pure fucking
images

Dex-chan lover
It's refreshing that their first time was clumsy. I never liked "instant mastery" of something that is a learning process. It requires time and communication and practice.

This is also why waiting for marriage is risky. You might find out that you aren't compatible.
Nobody has mastery for the first time. As for "Not being Compatible", unless you are too large or she is too small, there is no such thing. If you learn together what makes each other feel good it would be best to learn together. Also having nothing to compare it to can't hurt.

Dex-chan lover
I don't think that's all of it. There are innate needs you would discover and discuss. Things like:

Desired frequency (once a week versus twice daily)
Specific arousal needs (likes feet/hates feet. Kinky/vanilla.)
Physical compatibility (Dick is too wide)
Dominance/submission

Things you wouldn't know until you begin to practice, and couldn't solve with communication or time.
If you are both virgins,

Desired frequency (once a week versus twice daily)
Specific arousal needs (likes feet/hates feet. Kinky/vanilla.)
Physical compatibility (Dick is too wide)
Dominance/submission

are pretty much starting from scratch. There are things I wanted to do with my wife. After discussing it and she said no I immediately divorced her. Oh wait no I just never asked again. As far as physical compatibility, I am guessing the vast majority of humans are compatible with each other. And if you are not, even though there is love and affection, would you recommend breaking up, or finding other ways to please each other? This is mostly an argument that seems to benefit men. I have heard men try to defend the position that it is ok for them to have many partners, but not for women, which is the most illogical argument. I feel that the sexual revolution and free love movement has not had any good outcomes for society. Monogamy is the best policy. For straight and gay communities. Just ask an epidemiologist.

Aggregator gang
More and more I'm loving this manga.
It's so difficult and rare to find a romance story that doesn't end when the couple finally ends up together and doesn't create unnecessary drama just to have a few more chapters.

I love seeing their growth as a couple and I hope it stays that way
To be fair it did take us 100+ chapters to get here.

Users who are viewing this thread