Uzaki-chan wa Asobitai! - Vol. 6 Ch. 57 - Kouhai and Kouhai's Brother 2

HAHAHAHA more please! Can't wait to read what will happen next. Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators.

Dex-chan lover
Now I can't wait till Hana introduces him to her family. Lil Bro is going to be like "your that guy with the huge dick" Moms going to be like "Its so huge? So thats why he wants me and my daughter(s?)" *proceeds to have fantasies about it* Lil Sis is going to be like "Soo Hana you like'em big huh" Dads just going to foam at the mouth.

Dex-chan lover
Wait, isn't he usually come to uzaki's house to cook? Why did the lil bro didn't know that?

@musicfreak12 It usually happens when nobody else is home except the Mum and Hana. Hence why nobody else in the Uzaki household had met him yet. The Dad and bro are clueless about the relationship whereas the sis went on a fact-finding mission to the coffee shop in order to see what he was like.

Aggregator gang
If and when he finds out that D-Guy and his sister are dating (should be soon), he will remember that moment and he will feel that special kind of despair mostly reserved for Beta MCs

Users who are viewing this thread