Uzaki-chan wa Asobitai! - Vol. 6 Ch. 58 - Kouhai and December

My sisters used to steal our oldest brothers tee shirts and sweaters. He'd always complain that they were putting bumps in his shirts!

can only imagine the fabric stretching Uzaki is putting in his shirts.

Guys, she wanted something here ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
"He not gonna wait until Christmas" so that mean she want to to it at Christmas ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂🤣🤣

i didn't realize that chapters were monthly... i wish that was the case for shounen jump authors... they're being overworked and its really sad

Fed-Kun's army
Phew, though I was on the wrong site for a second there.
I like how monthly series start their christmas arcs this early so they'll actually be acurate by the time it arrives.

is the dude who makes these ok? Ik it’s only been 5 days since the beginning of November but I’m starting to get worried :[

Fed-Kun's army
2f0bzq.jpg

Fed-Kun's army
I reckon we are getting a confession in the Christmas episode that will appear around Christmas. It's going to be the best

HAHAHAHHAHAHA
"jeez they don't even smell like you anymore so I don't care!"
"you were smelling them?"
so good lmfao

I know that they are both legendarily dense, but Senpai just took the trophy of denseness. He told a girl to take her clothes off, without context and she did it without questioning it. It's hardly getting more obvious than that xD

Users who are viewing this thread