Uzaki-chan wa Asobitai! - Vol. 6 Ch. 58 - Kouhai and December

Dex-chan lover
73f.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Payback for all the times Uzaki brought out the ULTIMATE GALACTIC SMUG.

@nightmoves17

Horny or not (which let's face it, what teen/college-ager isn't?) I doubt they'd get past second base like that. Not that it matters since senpai is definitely more gentlemanly and/or clueless than that.

EDIT: Obligatory obvious reminder that we're never going to see that happening anyway.

Nobody cared who I was till I put on the mask. Now you care...don't you Uzaki-chan...

I heard that extra page crystal clear.

They gotta do something in the heat of the moment during Christmas tho right? That's like THE time in Japan to put the moves down.

Lets be honest we all saw that switch up coming but the moment was still tense, I like how this story can be semi predictable but still very enjoyable but tbh if you read enough manga most of them become predictable but that doesn't determine a bad story from a good one.

"Next time Uzaki Hana will arbitrarily take her revenge" Ah, nice to see the common manga trope being ridiculed

Aggregator gang
@uchiha007
"Oh, ok. Here, just bring me like, two and I'll recharge 'em for you, then I'll trade them for two of the stale ones to start again. Good thing i minored in supply chain management. "

Lil bro gonna be devasted when he finds out he is who is his sister so and the thought of what is going into her. Then Hana is gonna be pissed if she finds out lil bro saw it first.

Double-page supporter
The story of a girl with too much pride who keeps accidentally confessing how she feels. Also, that credits page is awesome!

Users who are viewing this thread