Uzaki-chan wa Asobitai! - Vol. 6 Ch. 60 - Kouhai and a Day Without Senpai

Yikes. What a fucked up chapter that actually managed to ruin the series for me a bit.

Dex-chan lover
If nothing else this sets up MC for the "don't be a shitty father like mine" mindset. Which is nice. Also Uzaki-mama must have gotten confused by the clearly NTR-vibes MC inherited from his dad. Dude even looks like a NTR doujin villain.

Dex-chan lover
Dad is shit for doing this to his son.

But the mom's statement of "her son having a tendency to put his own needs over others"

WHERE THE F**K DO WE SEE THIS????? THIS WHOLE MANGA GOES OUT OF IT'S WAY TO SHOW THE EXACT OPPOSITE

Why is everyone complaining about this, dad wants some fun with his wife not a big problem and all of them are kind of fine, if they all yearned for each other then they could meet in like 30min to an hour since they don't live across the country, i as an example didn't knew my dad got married again until he casual dropped it in a conversation 2 years later, i knew he was together with my step mom for like 6 years but just not that he was married.
Yeeez, yeah things can happen but it was not in malice like if his dad would convince his mum to move away without saying anything would be a real dick move, not just hiding that he has a sister, mean = yeah, asshole/evil = not really.
Some people die internally without social contact especially family, others don't give a fuck.
There are different people in this world, and i for one can understand the people in the manga not needing an all touchy cuddly feely social contact.

@Ellijah_ Motherfucker why don't you write a whole fucking novel while you're at it the point of the way the parents are introduced is to show why the guy is the way he is. And also stop insulting the author because you don't like the way he went with HIS story, entertainment and art is subjective if you don't like it don't hate the author because of it, I've read tons of manga's and manhwa's where I wished the worst for some trash as characters (mycottoncandyistheworstfuckingmangainexistence) but I never hated or blamed the author for it, its just childish. AND you still LOST to pixels welcome to the club buddy even if we lost for different reasons.😏

@skalmaen For real. I went back and re-read the chapter in case I missed something. Nope. It's just a funny gag to jokingly explain why Sakurai has his own apartment.

what a disgusting man, pushing his only child away just so he can fuck uninterrupted, refusing to tell said child that he now has a sister, and deliberately lying to both members of his own family that HE created solely for his own benefit.

I hope Shinichi kicks his ass.

Users who are viewing this thread