Uzaki-chan wa Asobitai! - Vol. 6 Ch. 60 - Kouhai and a Day Without Senpai

Group Leader
Lol imagine getting triggered by a fictional character.
But yeah he’s obviously not a dad you’d want in real life

Also agreed that this is exactly what I’d imagine Hatsumi Sen would be like as a dad

Dex-chan lover
His father looks even more like a delinquent than him LOL
Giving birth at 49yo? That's nuts.
And on page 5 they talk about what i was just wondering xD

Fed-Kun's army
Yeah no, I not gonna browse through almost 500 comments made by 90% of little babies. Throwing temper tantrums because they lost their connection to reality so much that they think everything in this chapter is unrealistic.

This manga stays fresh by changing it's direction every so often. And if anyone can't stand how things are going here. There is thousands of other fluffy happy happy Mangas out there to switch to.

Looking forward to next chapter!

Fed-Kun's army
Yo I liked this chapter. Ya the dad is a jerk.
But he's just a fictional side character. I just hope that uzaki and senpai babysit his little sister together.

why is everyone acting like a Karen in the comments? Also the dad is a piece of work and judging by the way MC is somewhat used to it is wild.

@Big_Boss yeah, the dad took it to way too much of an extreme, but i bet the dad did that in part because he knew shinichi would want to come home all the time to help out with the babey if he knew. The dad wanted him to be more concerned with his own life instead. Obviously we wont know this til later chapters but i have a feeling

dude his dad is jacked, has a cooler name, and an older wife. he def was an mc of a more interesting manga. Shinichi needs to get it together bc sheeeesh.

I feel like the dad is one of those delinquents, who "corrupted" the innocent student council president in school :')

Also I guess people can argue that he's a bad parent or whatever, but I think what they fail to appreciate is that even though he has a selfish personality, he still seems to be really attracted to his wife and wanted to monopolize her for a while.
I think that's a good thing at it's core. He might be a piece of work, but that seems a lot better than Senpai's parents growing distant or his father cheating etc.

And honestly I think that the mother secretly liked having a little alone time with her husband as well. It's not like the dad held her hostage or cut the landline.
Otherwise it would be weird that she just accepted, whatever white lies the father fed her without fact checking them at all. :p

The comments are so freaking fun! Proves our fellow weebs are just like, a bunch of delicate snowflakes.
Maybe I didn't get triggered because my parents were the best in the world, but I like how passionate he is about his love for Haruko! Wouldn't like a little sis tho, one older one is enough for me.

Dex-chan lover
Lol the sudden burst of comments. If only the author could see how much we care for this manga

Tbh if i was 21 and my parents wanted another child i wouldnt mind,i mean my parents are 54 and 52 rn so they wont,but if they were younger i think my parents are normal enough to tell me if that is going to happen. I dont mean to tell me hey son can u go outside now we wanna fuck,but man tell me when u get pregnant at least. At least when i come home 3 years later,i can feel exited and not shocked when seeing my lil bro or sis.

Fed-Kun's army
The dad looks like he's the villain in an NTR manga, I'm cracking up.
Also I will say that having a kid at almost 50 is pretty rare from a purely biological standpoint, but my mum was in her early 40s when she had me so 😕

Dex-chan lover
So....after reading nearly all the comments, everyone agreed that the dad is an asshole who needs to get his shit kick in.

But... let us not forget that Shinichi could have just popped in for a visit anytime he wanted. Hell, if it were me, and my father would keep telling me not to come home like that, I would honestly think that he might be up to some shit!

Users who are viewing this thread