Uzaki-chan wa Asobitai! - Vol. 6 Ch. 60 - Kouhai and a Day Without Senpai

Dex-chan lover
Holy shit, there's so much to say, his mom being so hot, his dad being that nuch of a CHAD and the whole situation he created, lmao

@Karman19 its literally a few manga panels about non-existent people whose actions have no effect in the real world. please calm down and stop being such a bitch dude.

Dex-chan lover
@urinalmeme

It’s the fact that a lot of people call him Chad and that the autor want to pass this thing as something “ok” and to laugh about

@alacaelum @MUTO @kuraiaku bruh I know that they some pixel I thought this was a fine manga (top tier one) but as soon as I read the chapter 60 I snapped 😡 story plot got fucking ruined even the manga has comedy genre the author is taking tooo far (no offense) just imagine you being in place of sakurai you ve just got returned from you college after two years and you haven't seen your parents or even talk to them in video conference or something and after opening the door you find ***** at the door thinking like I think I have son so let's just greet him casually ( what the f**k with his mom expression like she didn't wanted him in the place) no heartwarming welcome or even a hug or something and you see a child and you ask her who is that child and she said it's your little sister (in mind: am I a fuck to you) you didn't even knew about her existence and here comes the trashy father with stinky clothes who hasn't bathed in ages and one who cut off your contact for just to fuck his wife he sent to live him alone saying like nothing big happened and you argue with him and here comes the trashy mother who defends her husband like you got your father personality. [ I know you all say it's his father fault Does that mother have some sense ( your son is gone for two years and you know nothing about him and her husband avoids the matter about his son) here goes for nothing she doesn't care about her son where he is been, how he is doing, whether he ate or not or has he joined a gang started to bully people (because of his scary personality) and fucks her husband for days and nights and get pregnant and she didn't even informed him even after she gave birth wasn't she suspicious of her husband because of those odd answers and when he comes home she treats him like non existence its entirety his mother fault for letting her husband do as he please ] what would have been your reaction if you were in this situation IF I WERE IN HIS PLACE I would either smack the father face (for risking his wife's life just for sexual pleasure (he is a fucking horny monkey) and cut all ties with them never showing my face and ignoring them like they did and start hanging out with uzaki or I would just marry uzaki without informing them and not inviting them to wedding and have a child and even then too I won't inform I would ignore them I would have cut ties with them saying that I'm done with you and I would cut ties with the child too and also I would like them to suffer with guilt even if they get old I won't take care of them I would like them to get mentally broken it's just I would leave them to be
@Zinon yup bro,you right apparently I'm a science student in a women body menopause will occur in her 50's if she is pregnant not also the woman but also her child will have many risk there are cases where women die while giving birth even in their 30's or 40's near to 50's the women body becomes fragile there might be miscarriage or some birth defects (that's for sure) she might even die in that situation

NOTICE: just where the fucking plot has gone too. Does the author thinks that the people are some idiots

If author notices this comment by chance I have something to say
JUST WHO THE F**K DO YOU THINK YOU ARE
manga like these may misguide some people or teens this fucking chapter needs to be banned no this should get re written (people who are reading this comment please kindly report the chapter and author for writing these useless plots

Dex-chan lover
Damn, if I had been him I would have cut off relationships with them.

What a douchebag... No wonder Sakurai hasn't been home the last to years... He a fair bit more adult and sensible than his dad...

Dex-chan lover
@ellijah_ I totally agree with your comment, shame on the author if senpai won’t do the same with them

But the fact that it should be banned or rewritten isn’t necessary at all, I just want that they suffer in return, because of karma

Fed-Kun's army
@Ellijah_ A friendly reminder that this is a work of fiction dude. Nothing needs to be banned or reported simply because you don't like or approve of it, and expecting something of that manner to happen to something as benign as a chapter from a manga is an incredibly petulant response to have.

No one is going to be influenced, hurt, or harmed by reading this chapter.

Also no, the author will never see your comment as the author is Japanese, and you are currently reading their work for free on an English speaking scanlation aggregate website that doesn't directly support them financially, so even if they could read your comment, they would not likely take criticism from someone who is not their direct audience.

Dex-chan lover
Wow so many pple cant read apparently.

"Hey son, I know college gets you busy so you dont have to go out of your way to come back."

Somehow equals cutting off ties.

Dex-chan lover
Jesus Christ the amount of people here screeching and writing essay-long insults at basically nothing is insane. It’s a fucking comedy manga

Wow, his dad is an ass. Only thing I'm curious about is what the others will say when he get backs to his school.

Users who are viewing this thread