Uzaki-chan wa Asobitai! - Vol. 6 Ch. 60 - Kouhai and a Day Without Senpai

Dex-chan lover
You guys know this aint Twitter and this aint being cancelled due to your signaling right?
Also please bitch to the author and Seven Seas in Twitter so they dropped it, makes then think twice about licensing when they have the safe space nannies watchdogs that dont even buy the series to begin.

Double-page supporter
I lol'ed at the guy trying to defend the dad, you did a good job arguing that forcing sakurai to live alone for college as a training to live on their own. But are you just conveniently ignoring that tiny little detail the fact that the dad BLOCKED contact between sakurai and his mother just for his own stupidly selfish reason? How the fuck you can just leisurely cut off the connection between your only son and his mother? For 2 years? The dad is one hell of a deranged sociopath and special kind of toxic, period.

I understand if author want to put drama into a fun gag manga for some spice, but this is such a poorly written chapter. I'd rather have more chapter about uzaki tits than this shit.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder how many more chapters we'll get with sakurai spending time with his family, they seem pretty chill and the dad's case, maybe a bit too chill, but not terrible. At the very least he made contact with Sakurai when his wife got sad, and he admitted his son makes fair points, so he gets minor points for that.

@Exile
The average age of people who post on anime centric websites these days is under 18 and usually from reddit or twitter or some aggregate website
They get redirected from 'influencers' from youtube and don't know anything about the manga industry and apply their moral standards to the Japanese industry
Oh well; if they donate to scanlators then I guess it's good

Dex-chan lover
I love how this new character puts everyones moral compass to a test.
One thing I wanna say is that there's no point in being outraged about a fictional character. However, it is a good practice test to see if you can analyse what is morally wrong about his behavior. A lot of immediate outrage can come from reading a morally questionable scenario like this and your brain not being able to identify the point of moral confusion at first glance.

Dex-chan lover
Am I the only one feeling slightly annoyed at how this author seems completely unable or unwilling to draw fine details to represent the correct age of the characters?

I mean, the mom looks younger than her son.

It throws me out of the narrative when I start wondering where the mom and dad have their time machine stashed.

Fed-Kun's army
yikes so much crybaby here, imagine get triggered by fictional character

Dex-chan lover
Holy shit. How did this awesome series tank so fucking hard and fast? The more I read it the more triggered I got. 🤨

Honestly, I think the dad's just a plain dipshit, and he reminds me of a certain dipshit.

No need to cause an uproar.

Group Leader
Absolute chad of a father, good grief

Also absolute asshole, but maybe there's gonna be some character development IDK whatever good joke moving on

Dex-chan lover
His mom is almost 50??? Damn, lady takes care of herself.
Also maybe the lad just didn't wanna talk about his family, Uzaki

Wow you guys in the comment section are stupid af, if he really wanted to see his parents he could have just went over and rang the doorbell, they live in the same city lmao

The dad is a great addition, but terrible person in many many ways though it goes a long way in explaining why Uzakis-chan's boyfriend behaves the way he does. Mom even calls it out that he is like his dad which is not a good thing, it's one of the main reasons Shinichi relationship with Uzaki is not going well.

Users who are viewing this thread