Uzaki-chan wa Asobitai! - Vol. 6 Ch. 60 - Kouhai and a Day Without Senpai

Welp, everyone is clearly closer to Shinichi's age here. See if you can't relate to his dad when you can't comfortably bone the woman you love for decades. Your parents have needs too, folks.
On another note, it's a good thing the manga shows proper baby-holding technique. I'm always scared shitless whenever I have one in my arms.

Dex-chan lover
Well, I guess that answers a lot of questions here, now does it. His dad is what I'd consider a questionable human being at best. But at the very least, this is all really entertaining.

Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
Well, I would like to say is that high-aged pregnancy is risky and dangerous. For both baby and mother
The author may do not know this point

Dex-chan lover
Comments got me 😂.

@KuroYuugo He's 22 at the oldest. No need to look at his time away since we know the age gap like you mentioned and we know the baby is 8 months. So he's either 21 or 22, though I'm assuming 21 for the purpose of the manga.

Dex-chan lover
Wow, these rank among some of the conventionally worst parents I’ve ever seen in a manga. What absolute turds.

Wow, that father is an absolute shitstain. If I had a parent gaslight me that my other parent didn't want to see me I'd straight up knock them out. But clearly the mc doesn't care much about his mom either considering they went what I assume is years without talking about the baby.

Dex-chan lover
WHAT.

I thought my parents were weird for having me 7 years after my sister, but 21? Dear god. That's some superior genes on the mom right there.

Fed-Kun's army
I think this will be an interesting development. He and Hana might have to baby sit for her, and that might drive them tougher further.

Dex-chan lover
I couldn't care less for them having a kid at this age and all that, but the lying his father did was a really shitty low move. And I can see the mom ignoring that all those years...

Fed-Kun's army
The mum never called the kid? I guess she didnt actually care how he was doing?

Users who are viewing this thread