Uzaki-chan wa Asobitai! - Vol. 6 Ch. 60 - Kouhai and a Day Without Senpai

What the fuck is wrong with the entire family? Mom doesn't give her son a call for 2 straight years??

Bruh this woman had a child at 48-49 the fuck is up with her body? Is the 46 year old dads' sperm that fertile?

Dex-chan lover
@Serapheid
Most of the risks are no longer a problem in the current times due to advances in medical tech. While there are still a few risks which are always involved with childbirth and the mother’s age, births at 40 onward are more common now.
I acknowledge that it's become more common, and I don't have an issue with that fact, but it's worth recognizing that the risks are still very considerable.

A baby born to a 48-year-old mother has a 1 in 15 chance to have down syndrome. A 49-year-old mother makes it 1 in 10. Miscarriage, stillbirth, and premature birth rates are all impactfully higher. The age of both parents is significant when it comes to the potential health of their child.

Medical tech can't effectively alleviate the increasing childbirth risks from age without drastically reducing the effects of aging itself, and that will always be the case.

@reicchimaster in fact some women can. as long as she doesn't hit menopause yet, she's still fertile (although yes, the risk of miscarriage and birth/genetic defect on the baby gets exponentially higher the older the mother is).
one of my High School friend was the youngest daughter in her family and she's 20 years old younger than her oldest brother.

another IRL record from wiki:
"Maria del Carmen Bousada de Lara is the oldest verified mother; she was aged 66 years 358 days when she gave birth to twins; she was 130 days older than Adriana Iliescu, who gave birth in 2005 to a baby girl."-wiki

Dex-chan lover
Dad did all that just to bone his wife without distractions lmao

@Mehmett Pretty weak reason to drop this manga at THIS point.

Jesus, with a dad like that it's no wonder the guy prefers to hang out by himself. What a remarkable piece of shit. If that was the example of normal adult behavior set at home, I'd want to avoid other people as an adult too.

Glad to meet his mother and baby sister, that's super cute, but good lord. Hope he gets a chance to cheer the old man's ass out hard in the future for everything.

Users who are viewing this thread