Uzaki-chan wa Asobitai! - Vol. 7 Ch. 62 - Kouhai and Thrown Senpai

Dex-chan lover
Hey this chapter did give some positive traits for the family.
-Dads got a bit of a douchey attitude, but he still a skill fighter and matches his sons personality to a tee.
-Mom not a doormat, but a more superior strong woman, but still loves her family all the same.

I wouldn't mind seeing them pop up once in a while, hopefully when they meet Uzaki

Dex-chan lover
@Richman no coffee makes drinking and hangovers worse.

Alcohol dehydrates you, caffeine does the same cause they're both diuretics, hangovers are a combination of the impurities in various forms of alcohol fucking with your dehydrated body. Best way to prevent a hangover is to drink shit tons of water before and after drinking.

Also that means that clear alcohol is less likely to give you a hangover over darker ones, so red wine, beer, rum and whiskey are more likely to clap you upside the head and white wine, vodka and tequila (the very light colored ones) are less likely.

Dex-chan lover
@Sakuratea i forgatXD yeah just change that into a cocky kouhai dad and a strict senpai mom who must have a agreement that they will date when he wins and she got frustrated since he can't that she just let's him win

Dex-chan lover
@otakubouzu And curse him for when our boy doesn't bang them....

@ShenMegami And yet, he's still a good dad. He still worries about his son, tries to make sure his son doesn't miss out on a good girl, financially takes care of him and really does care.

You don't see that mix very often...

T51

Dex-chan lover
With this chapter, I dont even know how to react to Sakurai's family at this point...

Supporter
@Richman
The most important thing is to hydrate yourself. Personally I don't drink coffee so I never even bothered to try that one out.

Dex-chan lover
Man... I really want to like the dad, but the first impression really left one hell of a bad aftertaste. If not for that chapter he's a pretty cool anime dad

Dex-chan lover
... Their families are complete opposites. Tits McGee's family are all fairly gentle and passive people, even the gymrat dad.

MC's family are all aggressive meatheads.

Tits is the aggressive one. MC is the passive one.

THESE TWO HOUSES MUST BE JOINED. MC quickly needs to get off his ass and bang Uzaki, her mom, sister, and brother.

The family meet-and-greet would be hilarious.

Dex-chan lover
I can't wait for the chapter where both families meet. Shits gonna be wild lol.

Dex-chan lover
This would work better if dad wasn't introduced as such an absolute extreme level of asshole

This arc barely feels really boring and his Dad is really annoying. He comes off really bad while trying to play it up for laughs. Right when it looked like MC was about to make a realization, even if it was a small one, it’s shut down so what’s the point lol

Users who are viewing this thread