Uzaki-chan wa Asobitai! - Vol. 7 Ch. 62 - Kouhai and Thrown Senpai

Dex-chan lover
@trexboy164 exactly, I would've moved out myself anyhow, so I just never saw it as a big deal, plus I also like my personal time and thus can understand why others would want it too. At worst id call my dad an ass and that'd be the end of it.

Fed-Kun's army
Ok, the dad rubbed me off wrongly on first impression, but now it seems like that really is just their nutjob family dynamic, and I'm feeling a little more tranquil now.

This arc with his dad is just annoying. If I found out my dad did what his did, I'd have broken his jaw and convinced my mother to file for divorce. That shit is straight up abusive. I can't fucking stand his character either. They way he just brushes every thing off is so tiresome.

@DudesInCapes Ur fucking retarded damn I guess fighting in a Dojo and properly doing a duel with ur dad is now getting abused, just shut the fuck up. People cry about the dumbest shit these days

Fed-Kun's army
@DudesInCapes
you....do realize what they're doing in the dojo is just some light sparing right?
as for him brushing off thing like that is called being laid back.....not abusive....how sheltered and spoiled are you to think that kind of thing as "abusive" lol

Group Leader
guess some people in the comments section have never done sports before

@DragonTales @izayamikealis
Of course I'm not talking about the sparring. I'm talking about keeping him and his mother from contacting each other for however long. That shit is emotionally manipulative and abusive and shows that his dad doesn't give a shit about anyone but himself and what he wants.

Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Users who are viewing this thread