Uzaki-chan wa Asobitai!

Dex-chan lover
Has a slow start but gets really good when you stick with it. Main couple gets really fun after just the first volume but the side characters are really annoying until they start introducing the family members of the couple which is quite a bit later on but that's when the side characters get REALLY fun and the main characters get even better.

Dex-chan lover
Wait until Twitter finds out about the manga and completely review bombs this page lmao

Nei

Dex-chan lover
@Pallll I was thinking the same thing, but man this isn't a reference anymore they must have sponsored the chapter or something

Mum and the little sister are both better than Uzaki. What was the author on when he thought she would be the love interest? She is more like the annoying second girl/rival that gets introduced in most rom coms. I still like Mum the most, she is hawt.

Dex-chan lover
@SemiNoodle sadly enough this annoying type of heroine is popular for some reason. several other manga feature main characters like that as well. and the good sales of this manga confirm it as well.

Imotou power. Now just need him to reach in and push her bangs back and comment how pretty she looks that way to add the 3rd Uzaki girl to the harem. Super oyakudon.

When will people realize internet opinion is not reality many people don't understand this

Just saying, @edgarsc19, I compared it to "Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san" because I read it before I discovered this (and loved it so much that I bought the official translation), and the parallels are just so obvious to me. In fact, when I bought the volumes of Nagatoro on Google Play, this manga was among the similar suggestions (I discovered it on FUNimation, though).

The characters from this manga and their actions, however, give me more intense reactions than Nagatoro, which is why I described this manga as an "upgraded" version of Nagatoro. Of course, I’m just beginning this manga, whereas I’m up to date with the latest chapters of Nagatoro, so my opinion could significant’y change as I read this one.

i personally not interested with this manga story, because its very plain, but there is this satisfying moment when you see smug face character finally broke down their pride and cry

@SlimeC0RE nah it's okay fam. i'm not specifically pointing my statement toward you. more like for general.
if you like uzaki-chan rather than nagatoro-san that's fine and vice versa. i just hate it when people kink shaming other people just because they have different kind of kinks.
if what you read is fun to you, keep on reading.

Users who are viewing this thread