Uzaki-chan wa Asobitai!

yeah just seeing this chick face and the flat mc's face i can tell it just gonna be like nagatoro...
srsly there is many comic plot about a chick bugging the mc's life and it's just plainly annoying & tedious

Dex-chan lover
It's amusing and that's all that matters most of the time but somehow even tho the reactions are funny the childish development between them (barely passes at that) ruins it all, it could've easily just get them together after 40ch MAX and then continue their escapades as a couple. Feels like uneeded filler imo...

Dex-chan lover
After seeing images of people "fixing" Uzaki, I come back here to cleanse myself.

I love this manga, but why it getting them together SOOO STUPID AND PAINFUL TO READ!? >_<

in light of everything that's revolving around the character, loving the recent developments within the story>.<

Double-page supporter
@garethgg You're either exaggerating or obviously haven't read much other romance series then.
55 chapters in, with this kind of progress is unprecedented in a romcom, especially in a series about a teasing girl.

Dex-chan lover
i thought i would enjoy this since i enjoyed nagatoro, but for some reason i can't like uzaki. no clue why tho

also, uzaki is so amazingly exaggerated. her eyes are big, her mouth is big, and of course the sugoi dekai (ahem)

@animefan217 I really really tried to work my way through this manga.
It had a nice start where the MC would tweak her nose when she got out of hand. She hurt herself playing in the baseball machine, y'know? A kind of: "fate deals out stuff for both of them" kind of thing.
However, her comeuppance faded directly after that.
And her abuse toward our loner MC has been a never ending stream.
I like "slice of life." But some manga artists just keep serving up the same darn slice.
😅

Users who are viewing this thread