Uzaki-chan wa Asobitai!

@Shinjuurou Indeed. She is not being honest with herself due to her pride and narcissism. I keep thinking about why I still read this and find the answer to be "Her mum is hot".

Yes anime now it only needs a movie and a live action series haha
It’s nice that this simple and very enjoyable manga is getting an anime summer 2020 is getting a lot of very deep stories
Haha

Double-page supporter
Can we get a series with the little sister she’s looking more interesting

@Wheres_polo Literally every character is more interesting than her. I agree that the little sister would be great in her own series and Mum is just lovely.

tweet-idiots REEEEEEEEEEE-ing coz Uzaki is a child with big boobs is sexist, when in fact she is a short human and is a goddamn University student ....

I swear if this thing commits die by being serialized like Tejina senpai Ima commit fricken die

@Mesterd apparantly we cant get anymore chapters here because it was "serialized" so I am planning on just buying it and getting a japanese friend to translate

Contributor
@Nautilus @Wimsycal @Mesterd
serialized
Uzaki-chan was serialized loooooooong ago.
The word you guys are looking for is "Licensed", as in "Officially Licensed in English", just as Tejina/Magical Senpai was.
Oh hey, look at this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uzaki-chan_Wants_to_Hang_Out!
Uzaki-chan Wants to Hang Out! is a Japanese manga series written and illustrated by Take.
It has been serialized through Niconico Seiga's Dra Dra Sharp website since December 2017 and collected in five tankōbon volumes by Fujimi Shobo as of July 2020.
In North America, the manga is licensed by Seven Seas Entertainment.
An anime television series adaptation by ENGI premiered on July 10, 2020.
RIP Wimsycal

Users who are viewing this thread