Uzaki-chan wa Asobitai!

It’s a really good manga for people that are just starting to get into the world of manga.

Dex-chan lover
Last time I checked, 2 weeks ago the score for this manga was 8.50, now it's suddenly 8.45. SJWs trying to ruin things again smh.

I just can't help but envy some characters getting normal sizes ; n;
I wonder of this is also getting attacked by "those" kinds of people that treat fiction as real for some reason...

just can't help but envy some characters getting normal sizes ; n;
I wonder of this is also getting attacked by "those" kinds of people that treat fiction as real for some reason...

Well yeah it is actually. But they cant penetrate the Japanese. They know straight away whats going on. So they are getting angrier because its not like 'cancelling' someone in the West. Japan is a complete different ball-game and mindset. So they strike back their own way. Its like Ghost of Tsuimura. They got angry that it did better than The Last of Us 2.

Dex-chan lover
I just can't believe that so many people are incredibly furious with such a harmless manga, but at the same time completely fine with obviously toxic works.

@weloveme The ironic thing about this is that these people are completely unaware of how similar they are to the conservative moralists they hate.

Dex-chan lover
Is there any substantive romantic progress in this series or is it just the same jokes stretched over an eternity ?

Also like, does he tease back?

Dex-chan lover
It's interesting that some people dislike the fact that uzaki is shortsracked, claim that she's basically a "sexualized child" then proceed to make artwork of said "child" going through physical abuse.
'i.e getting her head punched of by TLOU2s' ma'am.

everyone's pissed abt uzaki-chan's design.. kind of dumb but at least it got me to read the manga lol

Dex-chan lover
@SuperOniichan
Honestly, it's the fact that some people out there are basically jealous of a drawing in the first place that is bullshit, not how many of them or what they do with that envy.
Heck, even if uzaki was a Yuri Manga, it'll probably be made for a male audience.

Dex-chan lover
@Operation_Recon When I speak of a male audience, in this context I mean a "straight" audience. Contemporary western fandom lives in the illusion that seinen or shoujo yuri is aimed primarily at a queer audience. For example, when I once wrote that Yuri on Ice was focused on straight women and not gay males, it literally set some people on fire.

Dex-chan lover
Uzaki is cute, but that male main character is such a dumbass :( I can't get past the first few chapters.

@3man imho, this manga's only saving grace is its lonnnng span between releases.

Seems this story, both in its manga and anime form, has drawn a lot of criticism.

Never liked the "Let's push the poor loner male around until he finally becomes a decent part of society" story from. My gut reaction is to side with the loner just because of the levels of abuse. Reverse the roles and there would be hell to pay. But harassing a male MC is perfectly acceptable? Heh. Not my cup of tea.

Sai

Her laughing face makes me so angry I haven't even read this yet and I have only watched ONE episode of the anime,damn I feel bad for him.I feel conflicted it is funny but it also got me thinking you know if the genders were reversed this would not be acceptable,what a double standard.I know it isn't real but that doesn't change the fact that what it made me feel is just as real as it is unpleasant.

Wiedziałem, że ta manga pojawi się tu po polsku, po prostu wiedziałem, od kiedy zacząłem oglądać anime!

Users who are viewing this thread