Uzaki-chan wa Asobitai!

Dex-chan lover
Translator anon translated the latest chapter on 4chan but no one is doing the raws. Thread here: https://boards.4channel.org/a/thread/208593768

Double-page supporter
Oh no, I think her
mom is going to think Sakurai is going after her son next. When will her delusions ever be stopped?

I don't care about the twitter shit i just came here to have a fun read and people criticizing an anime character for having big tits even thought there's a lot of mangas and anime and even hentai that has this type of body.

@Songoku96

Uzaki-chan wa Asobitai 01, Episode 1—
* Uzaki follows our MC to the movie theatre.
* Twice in the lobby he tweaks Uzaki's nose to shut her loud, irritating mouth. (This is a practice he should have maintained in order to keep this stalker in check... but I digress).
* The following gives the much-needed clarity:

[Season 1 / Episode 1 - Time Stamp - 11:02]
The Simulcast text:
“She has her moments, but she’s still so smackable.”
His English dubbed text, once again despising the original text:
“Well, she has her moments, but she still makes me crazy.”
His ORIGINAL JAPANESE phrase:
“She may be annoying, but it was wrong of me to hurt her face.”

Lots to unpack here, but keeping it simple:
1. The simulcast text is the complete opposite to what was originally said.
2. The simulcast paints the Male Lead as 𢀜“the bad guy,”—who wants to smack her, a phrase he NEVER uses & something he never does; whereas this was a moment of true kindness. (Can’t have a GUY be a GOOD GUY according to those who translate these Anime! That goes against their narratives!)
3. Explains why he stopped giving her a physical push-back to her verbal assaults, but the audience is left bewildered since the text leaves us betrayed.

Source: Sh!tty Simulcasts (Please, PLEASE bookmark this account. Their list of corrections is almost endless. Such a small goldmine.)

Damn dude, I was able to bear with it at first but it's really hard not to scream at the misunderstandings, like it's funny yet so annoying.

Double-page supporter
Just read the raws for chapter 57.
pic related confirmed
9d4.jpg

Fed-Kun's army
why is the resolution so low tho ? isnt there some bigger resolution raw ?

Users who are viewing this thread