Uzaki-chan wa Asobitai!

Okay you did it. That last chapter was hillarious. Take my 10 and leave. But get back when the next chapter is released

feel like it’s never gonna end cause of the anime adaptation. was honestly hoping to see one of these types of mangas with an ending.

@matthiasIsGud If you're unaware of it, read Do Chokkyuu Kareshi x Kanojo. The main couple don't have time to spend faffing about with this will they won't they stuff, so they just go for it. There's a secondary romance starring the main girl's little sister that I honestly couldn't give less of a fuck about, but when the series is just focusing on the main two it's great. Also, I like how the characters themselves are slowly developing into adults.

A lot of you guys are saying that this manga is monthly but if im not mistaken it has no schedule at all right? like, sometimes theres two chapters a month and i think there was a month with three some time ago... of course sometyimes theres olny one a month but i firmly believe its not scheduled at all. but idk tho

Where is the next chapter i need one so bad im waiting for like 3 or 4 days PLEASE I NEED AT LEAST ONE MORE CHAPTER PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ

Uzaki-chan omedeto~
thats a naisu figurine you got, much to the flood of tears of soy infested betas....

Power Uploader
Well, anime adaptation adapted 35 chapter, minus bowling chapter and futsa chapterl, in 11 episodes + 1 filler episode and finished on chapter 37 (not the chapter itself, it's just latest into the manga that was adapted) . Also both extras from volume releases was adatped too, which is really rare for anime to do. Good luck to mangaka, maybe this manga will get 2nd season.

Users who are viewing this thread