Uzaki-chan wa Asobitai!

I got to ask the series is monthly right. I no trying to rush translation or anything but the series is amazing and to write

such a good job it has to be monthly because amazing work requires an amazing amount of time. Translator thanks you

for your hard work Ms. or Mr translator

His dad is still an asshole but at least he admits it. And also, despite being an asshole he's also quite conscientious of things, so their relationship isn't bad. It's just weird.

Just because a girl has short hair doesn't make them a tomboy. Uzaki's closest trait to being a tomboy is playing video games and that's a stretch as a tomboy activity in the first place.

As much of a jerk his dad is i love their dynamic. The way they speak to each other is hilarious.

Excellent translation from Orchescans

It seems like he releases into a fortnightly magazine, and even then not on a guaranteed schedule. Maybe working hard for the second Season

@NamelessGent A machine translation of the tweet:
The 63rd episode of "Uzaki-chan Wants to Play!", Which was scheduled to be updated tomorrow, will be closed due to the busyness of the comics work.
I'm sorry to all the readers who were looking forward to it! We will let you know when the next update will be made!
The latest 6 volumes of comics are being produced for release on March 9th!
Unfortunately, another two weeks, oh well.

I think im dropping this manga and will be back like next year cause the amount of wait is just absurd :/

Dex-chan lover
I feel like there are constant nods to Toradora but I think they're just coincidences. Like how the MC has the same eyes as Ryuuji and is even sometimes in the same exact poses as him (for example: ch20 pg10 he looks exactly like Ryuuji running in the Lucky Guy marathon.) Also the fact that the character named Ami keeps trying to push and prod the relationship in the right direction.

@Reamer

come on man. You can´t be serious. How can you compare Toradora with Uzaki-chan wa Asobitai!. It is completely different story about completely different characters. WTF....

@Reamer
yeah... I understand your point, but you have to understand that manga or anime is extremely repetative and you can see picture like you show me in most manga (at the some point). Why? It is simple... some things just work.

Users who are viewing this thread