Uzaki-chan Wants to Hang Out! - Vol. 1 Ch. 13 - Kouhai and Burnout

Banned
Is this a dead rising or meinkampf reference?
S6.png

Dex-chan lover
I've never really played Minecraft for more than five minutes on a trial version or something. Never before heard of levels of heresy, I'm sure.

I was pretty busy with Skyrim at the time Minecraft was officially released though, even tried my hand at making mods myself for a while. It was a pain in the ass so I never finished anything special, but I did make one thing that a few people seemed to like for dialogue. Not a well known Skyrim mod, but a handful of people besides me actually use it at all so I'd call it a pretty good five minute's work or whatever it took. I use the same name here as Nexus Mods if anyone is curious enough to take a look.

Back on point, I was planning to check out the full version of Minecraft sooner or later. You guys know how it is, those to do lists get bloated as hell when it comes to games and such. Never really a shortage of new things coming out. I know people make mods for Minecraft too so I've been cautious about the timing on checking it out more 'cause I've been down these rabbit holes before, huge time sinks.

Users who are viewing this thread