Uzaki-chan Wants to Hang Out! - Vol. 3 Ch. 32 - Kouhai and Karaoke and Cosplay

Dex-chan lover
@Rickblah

God damn women don't want to be gangbanged by two handsome drunk dudes, like wtf! Why are they acting like responsible adults who feel uncomfortable being hit on by people who can't legally give consent!

Double-page supporter
Drunk, page 8 smug, jealous/mad, bunny Uzaki all in 1 chapter was pretty high tier

Dex-chan lover
i thought in japan theres karaoke place where the purpose is for solo karaoke ( 1man room )

Fed-Kun's army
Lord God, I thank thee today for this gift of glorious Uzaki cosplay.

Dex-chan lover
That "Bump of Chicken" song reminded me of "Hello, World!" by Bump of Chicken, which reminded me of Kekkai Sensen, which reminded me that Kekkai Sensen is over and that made me sad...

Dex-chan lover
I'm surprised. A man who doesn't act like seeing two sexy women cosplaying will overtake his mind and body in a manga? It's pretty rare I must say.

Dex-chan lover
Y'know I've always wanted to try solo karaoke after school but whenever I tell my parents ahead of time,they say it'll be weird to go all by myself.
So is it normal to go to a karaoke by yourself or nah?

Group Leader
@IJustMadeThisToComment you can also do it in the bathroom :D

It all depends on the local prejudice. In my place, karaoke equals brothel, so visiting it alone (or two guys only) might give people the wrong idea.

Dex-chan lover
This bunny Hana chapter comes out just as Hitotose Rin makes a lewd set with bunny Hana and Tsuki. Coincidence?

32 chapters of no progress... Just proves why Korean manga is better again and again... Only a handful of Japanese manga can hold my interest due to most of them just wasting pages with nothing happening.

Users who are viewing this thread