Uzaki-chan Wants to Hang Out! - Vol. 4 Ch. 42 - Kouhai and Hotpot

Dex-chan lover
Lmao that credit page - dudes you read my mind, that was exactly my thought while reading 🤣
anyway, story telling in this chapter is like i was reading nwe Kaguya-sama chapter, lol

Double-page supporter
It's kinda cute how she can't just admit to herself that she wants him.

Dex-chan lover
Seeing her thought process for once...actually made me dislike Uzaki even more. And I've defended her before...

Group Leader
Yeah, that's it!!!
That's the word!!!

STATUS QUO.

That's the word that better defines the last 5 years of romance manga. Especially in the Shounen genre.
Let's keep the status quo, let's not advance the story, progress is bad, let's milk this cow until she's dead, and then drink its blood too.
And then, when the series gets axed or the author gets bored, let's just shit out a rushed and unfulfilling mess of an ending. And fuck the fans, we don't need then anymore.

Group Leader
@aFFi
Oof. This overblown comment sounds even dumber considering what the next chapters address.

Double-page supporter
I like stories that actually progresses the romance BEFORE the last chapter!!!

Nothings as bad as Ippo though

Fed-Kun's army
Best part about this chapter is that nobody realizes it's NOT status quo at all.
It's literally about trying to go back to status quo when it's clear there's some serious tension that's emerged. There's absolutely no way things going to be able to go back to normal no matter how much Uzaki deludes herself and Sakurai keeps his head off of the topic.
@AbuHajaar
Actually that's what I was thinking too. Glad to see I wasn't insane reading it in the same voice.

Users who are viewing this thread