Uzaki-chan Wants to Hang Out! - Vol. 4 Ch. 42 - Kouhai and Hotpot

Dex-chan lover
I don't understand why so many rom-com doesn't like progress or the mc finally date, I mean most of the rom-com that ended up dating can be continued and it gets better after they date (ex: Pseudo Harem, Kaguya-sama)

Double-page supporter
It seems I read into it a little differently from most here?
While she spun it a little into her patronizing excuses for wanting to spend every moment of her life next to him, the chapter flat-out states she's spent most of her time on cloud 9 ever since, and that she's hammered into her head that she's the only girl for him, that he only looks at her.
And as patronizing as she may twist it, she's ecstatic about "can't help it". It's been shown both her mother's got a streak of that (had she thought of Uzaki's dad the same way?) and that it's her way of denying the obvious.
She then spends four panels thinking he'll ask her out if she prods, and "might consider giving it a shot".

Author could easily have them start progressing from there given Uzaki's decision there at the end. She'll probably jump into seducing him face (well something else sticks out a bit further than her face) first while still denying it. She'd till tell herself he just can't be left alone so she's doing him a favor once they're together anyways - the doujin artists certainly picked up on that possibility early on.

All I can think is how much i want some other random girl to show up and ntr uzaki... that is all. She's like "he's mine already" but then some other girl comes and takes him.
However, we all know that this leads to the trashy drama of rivals so I'll pass on that.

Aggregator gang
Uzaki pleas, he is still not yours. Come on! Make a move! Make him yours just freak already!

Dex-chan lover
REEEEEEEEEEEEE

That's it.
We need a rival for her to get her shit straight.

@Variousletters After it went into her thoughts I was scared I accidentally clicked a doujin by mistake.

She is basically already at the point where she thinks they will date and is just waiting to see if she has to kick it off herself.

I think that how the comedy is based in this that they could easily continue after the couple starts dating. They basically are already, except in name. For other rom coms, like Horimiya, they lose a lot of punch after the couple gets together. I don't think that would be the case here, so this chapter seems like a step in the wrong direction.

Dex-chan lover
She really is trash, with no character development at all. I'm tapping out.

Dex-chan lover
"I'll leave it here for today."

You guys realize shes this means shes gonna push on him to ask her out right?

>You guys realize shes this means shes gonna push on him to ask her out right?
No, they don't realise anything. Don't expect so much from the common reader you usually see comment without putting any thought into what they read.

Dex-chan lover
i'm hoping this will mean she'll be more proactive

at least in her head

this will result in more SUGOI DEKAI

Fed-Kun's army
Uzaki you are a total piece of garbage, From the inside out, the only salvable thing is your body and that is a blessing for the poor guy you are in love with...

Uzaki is a coward and the author is also a Coward.

Users who are viewing this thread