Uzaki-chan Wants to Hang Out! - Vol. 5 Ch. 50 - Kouhai and Cooking Training 4

Fed-Kun's army
@lolipedofin
I second Yourself's suggestion for Adamasu no Majotachi. It's a pretty funny and fucked up manga, albeit borderline hentai. Translation stopped, right as the plot was starting to get really tense.

Edit: Never mind, I just read your new post. I wish you luck with Baby Steps, if you end up committing to this full time! Leaving this up for visibility, though

Dex-chan lover
Good thing her name is Tsuki, cause she's been showing her ''moons'' a lot lately .

Group Leader
@SunsetSeeker & @Yourself

I knew Adamasu no Majotachi. But I don't think I'll translate it for 2 reasons:
1. I don't really like it (especially the MC).
2. It has no furigana (little hiragana/katakana beside the kanji) Which is no bueno for my level of Japanese.

As for Momo the Blood Taker, I never heard about the series.
Sorry.

Double-page supporter
@Darklight99

Dude, I’m tired of the NTR jokes too but
1. In the end, it’s a joke. It’s not canon by any sense of the word
2. She isn’t as ‘in love’ as she is ‘utterly stupid + misunderstanding everything + Sakurai’s word choice/context + like her daughter being prideful and thinking everything revolves around her’

Dex-chan lover
@LegionGuy49 My complaint is mainly regarding the author and how much he's dragging out this joke about a misunderstanding, I am not fond of it anymore.

Dex-chan lover
Fuckin hell either she is the master of misunderstandings, or she rlly does want him.

Logic of some people
Mother ntr daughter: Great 😏😈
Mother ntr her husband: Abominable I don't read anymore 🤬😭

🤨🤨🤨?

Double-page supporter
@Darklight99
There are two things you need to know.
1. The way the story’s going, a few more chapters and the misunderstanding will clear up.
2. The joke was never NTR. That’s just what people in the comments said and, while it’s stale, it’s still a joke.

@Rianac91
Yeah, that logic is weird...

Power Uploader
Just realized that despite being scolded for it, Sakurai is still not calling Hana by her first name.

Users who are viewing this thread