Uzaki-chan Wants to Hang Out! - Vol. 5 Ch. 50 - Kouhai and Cooking Training 4

Mum would easily be ntred by mc, no doubt. She was scared at the start, but now her blushing and face is looking more horny every chp

First time reading this and picks a random chap and got this, what an "interesting" first impressions

Dex-chan lover
Maybe i am missing something as i don't know the Japanese language, but do they not use nouns that often? Wouldn't most of these misunderstanding just go away with "i enjoyed playing with the cats." I get that it is part of the story, but i keep seeing this trope in multiple manga and it is kinda baffling. I understand that words have multiple meanings, but if it is that common, wouldn't people clarify?

Dex-chan lover
@snickrot : No, you are correct. Often, the subject is dropped, and only known through context. Dunno how often these wacky misunderstandings really happen ?n Japan, though. 🐈🐈🐈

Aggregator gang
the milf already has such a muscular husband.. maybe she’s more attracted because he’s tall?? or because he so casually chats about his desire to have MULTIPLE pussies, err... kittens... truly some alpha moves.

edit: she has THREE kids and still her husband isn’t enough for her. damn

Hey of course its not ntr (not even a ntr joke) bc she's a woman, and woman cant be bad right? So of course this is just a innocent joke (but if it was the opposite it would be wrong of course) and uzaki's mother dont want to cheat with sakurai, BECAUSE WOMAN CANT BE BAD OK?

Aggregator gang
Men take this advice to heart, working out is a god sent gift to man

You will feel better, be happier and look hotter. You literally cannot overstate how great working out feels every single day. They mention it briefly in this manga but you have no idea how amazing the world of lifting is. Lets all get to the gym lads.

Users who are viewing this thread