Uzaki-chan Wants to Hang Out! - Vol. 5 Ch. 51 - Kouhai and the Time Left

Dex-chan lover
@Variousletters They are, the author may have tried to disguise them as annoyed-lines for the son, but we know the truth.

Her desperation taste like sweet wine. Two years left Uzaki, move or lose.

Dex-chan lover
@Variousletters
It does kinda look like that, but those lines are coming from the son. They are Anger/Intensity lines, they just look like speed lines because the panel is a little cramped.

Dex-chan lover
i dont know until when does Uzaki will play tug-of-heart..
as woman so prideful like she is.. maybe only regret

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
"Your birthday gift is me" scene when?

Dex-chan lover
tenor.gif

Dex-chan lover
I wonder how long it takes to create one such chapter. I’m not a mangaka, so I won’t say “it looks pretty simple”, I just wondered how much time a different titles takes.

Dex-chan lover
@SuperOniichan depends on the mangaka's experience, how inspired he/she is, how many assistants to help, how much details are put into the chap🙄
most of the japanese manga we read here has a weekly release rate with some being monthly.

Dex-chan lover
@Lynkaster So, the chapter’s come out can be delayed only because the author has no inspiration or ideas about the development of plot?

Dex-chan lover
Sakurais in a state of permanent post nut clarity since going to the gym, man has reached sage mode

@SuperOniichan read Bakuman for a good example of how much work goes into manga, you gotta draft, a stroryline, then draw and a single page could probably take half of the day depending on the quality and skill of the artist

Dex-chan lover
Are the "Uzaki Miles" a reference to Animal Crossing?

Also, she finally admitted it (inside her head at least), she has finally realized she has the hots for him. Better get to work, Uzaki! Not much time left!

Users who are viewing this thread