Uzaki-chan Wants to Hang Out! - Vol. 5 Ch. 51 - Kouhai and the Time Left

just confess to him, and he refuses smother him with your breasts thus killing him so no one can have him

Dex-chan lover
So she's got herself deadline (like yeah, it's stupid to think that he will always be there for you and you've got whole time of the world for yourself and can just sitting on your ass, do nothing and wait when he will make a move).

Dex-chan lover
@justforthelulz I can't wait for for Uzaki's dad and Sakurai to know who each other are. It makes them a better match because they always say girls love a guy who is a little l ike their dad

Hmmm, I wonder if Take's been playing Animal Crossing

Dex-chan lover
It would be funny if they actually have another kid and when senpai finally graduate, the kid just kind of born

I thought Uzaki held this notion that he loved her instead of the other way around? Her dialogue suggested that she was the one having feels, but I thought her mindset was in regards to her senpai? Or did I miss something?

VSS

"Oh no what Am I gonna do! I only have 2 years to say 3 words in succession! Oh no!!!" ... come on...

@nino103106 Uzaki is in love with him, but she's so hesitate to admit it to herself or to anyone else that she's fooled herself into believing that Sempai is the one who's in love with her, but that he himself has not realized that he loves her. For what it's worth, even though she's delusional she's totallyly right, in a roundabout way.

Group Leader
I swear to god, if this turns into "365 days until Senpai moves away" Imma gonna smack someone. ;)

Opportunity for wrapping yourself as a present and saying "I'm your present" ruined.
Also, Mama and Papa Uzaki are having that 4th kid now. Faith has spoken.

Okay stop with the fillers and start showing the horizon already.
I'm loving the fillers but i don't want it's outlook to be ruined.Cause it's my darn favourite.

T51

Double-page supporter
So my birthday in japanese is known as ''good meat day'' apperently...

Users who are viewing this thread