Uzaki-chan Wants to Hang Out! - Vol. 6 Ch. 53 - Kouhai and a Cliched Development

Dex-chan lover
I prefer when its just Uzaki and Senpai.
The others interfering with their relation is becoming a bit redundant/annoying.

Contributor
@Mindself Ah, Interesting! I prefer the opposite, since Uzaki's just gotten really annoying at this point when it comes to Senpai - and not in a good way. The family and friends interacting, meanwhile, is something I've been enjoying recently.

Dex-chan lover
caught me off guard with that jojo reference. well done.

Dex-chan lover
I'm glad they added the dad to the character roster, he's funny 😂

My daughter's never made homemade bento for her Dad
I'll never forgive them
I'll never forgive them
I'll never forgive them
I'll never forgive them
I'll never forgive them

Dex-chan lover
i'm legit amazed that it had the intended effect, i don't even know what to comment on

Dex-chan lover
A Yanagi chapter is an excellent chapter

Wondering if Yanagi will be animated too?

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, I am happy with intervention from friends and family. These two idiots will go nowhere if nobody intervene.

Well, probably it will still dragged on for few hundreds more chapters, but at least we feel some progress here.

Kz3

Does anybody just want to smack Uzaki,s head with a rubber hammer and see if she finally stop been so arrogant? Idk why hope thatn Senpai says no to her when she finally confesses

Fed-Kun's army
i actually have faith that itll end with one or both of them confessing

Dex-chan lover
@Koni I agree Uzaki's been rather rude toward him. I was hoping for her to realize this herself (maybe going through a fight with senpai) instead of being told by her friends. This situation feels more like shes just succumbing to peer pressure rather than falling in love with him.

Users who are viewing this thread