Uzaki-chan Wants to Hang Out! - Vol. 6 Ch. 55 - Kouhai and Kouhai's Sister 2

Dex-chan lover
Ah, so she is special to him, good to know. (this manga's kinda meh at this point imo, hopefully they tie the knot soon or something)

Most romantic mangas I've seen are nothing but pussyfooting for hundreds of chapters, so I'm glad to see actual progress being made

Dex-chan lover
"Special." That's totally in love.
And they've gained the little sister's approval.

Dex-chan lover
I'll take it as my side dish any time too... mister, one bowl of rice please ! 🧐

Dex-chan lover
A top-tier chapter for relationship development right here. Leave it to the good old fashioned Freudian slip.

Fed-Kun's army
THE ASAIS BE LIKE BREAK OUT THE RICE THIS IS SOME GOOD SHIT

OH BOI THEYRE ALL GONNA BREAK INTO A MOB DANCE WHEN THEY GET TOGETHER IN THE END DONT THEY

How many people does it take to hook up two people who already love each other? I’m with that blonde dude from a bit ago, direct action has to be taken or these two would get together at the age of 60.

Fed-Kun's army
Been taking baby steps for a long time to hear him accidentally spout out what should have been obvious to himself. That is, if he weren't dumb when it comes to his relationship with her and having accidentally made himself sound like a cougar hunter to her mom. To be honest I didn't expect him to say something like this until at least 100 chapters.

Users who are viewing this thread