Uzaki-chan Wants to Hang Out! - Vol. 6 Ch. 55 - Kouhai and Kouhai's Sister 2

The fact that it only took Ami and the store manager to cook up a pot of rice means this has been going on for at least 20-30 minutes.

Man, I like this natural progression. It's taking time to show actual steps in a relationship, instead of using common tropes to progress things.

Dex-chan lover
It's kind of progress, so I guess I'm not upset, but this ain't being an airhead. This is flat out denial of self. XD

Fun fact. The Manager and Ami are eating "Red Rice" which is almost exclusively saved for very special occasions of celebration

Fed-Kun's army
JUST FUCK ALREADY HOLY HELL. If this is at all accurate of peoples social skill in japan they need be sex ed classes. on god

Supporter
@FictionWeavile Ah, so that's what the rice cooker was for. I thought it was a rather odd thing to draw given the situation, but now I know what it is makes it even funnier. Amazing chapter!

Double-page supporter
Holy crap! This is definitely the cutest chapter ever! All the way from the little sister's reaction down to the rice cooker. Hahahahahaha

Now how are they going to back track this progress I wonder? Great chapter though! Poor Best Friend-kun he missed that action. lol

@FictionWeavile dude no, after you heard/saw somebody else's romantic story directly from the parties involved, you're supposed to say " gochisou sama " just like when you finished eating so the author use the "eating rice image " as a pun. You can see this pun being used alot in this manga series/ also in the anime
How do I know it's not red rice ? cause it's white in the panels instead of brown/dark red

Users who are viewing this thread