Uzaki-chan Wants to Hang Out! - Vol. 6 Ch. 61.5 - Tankoubon 6 Omake + Extras

Dex-chan lover
Note that in recent years, male underware has become increasingly similar to female shorts, therefore I can see where this confusion may have come from. Additionally, underwear fashion seems to change at a fairly quick pace, so it makes sense that what she would have encountered within her own household may have looked very different. Of course, this is all happening in omake space, so why bother with logic here.

Thanks for the chapter!

This happened to me ha ha😂. The girl put my boxers and said "you need to fix the hole on your shorts, the zipper or velcro fell out" I was thinking what velcro? And then I saw her using them and sticking her finger out of it, it was hilarious.

Dex-chan lover
I LIKE SHORTS! THEY'RE COMFY AND EASY TO WEAR!
Thanks to the scanlation team for the hard work.

Dex-chan lover
OvajZk7.png
my god

Dex-chan lover
So our sexy big boobed girl in a bunny outfit... then 2 cute girls in bikinis... then a random big boobed girl in yukata... then out cute glasses girl in a cow outfit... ending with sexy MILF.....

Hail... hail... hail!!!!!!!!!!!

Dex-chan lover
She already goes to his clothes like it is the most normal thing in the world......... FOR FUCKS SAKE JUST FUCK ALREADY.

This bonus was a sight for the eyes, specialy the last page, year of the cow really is a blessed year.

Fed-Kun's army
Yeah, sure, borrowing your underwear is a bit much... BUT ARE YOU JUST GONNA IGNORE THAT SHE TOOK YOU FUCKING SHIRT TOO???

Jesus, I haven't seen this much unresolved sexual tension since Citrus.

Users who are viewing this thread