Uzaki-chan Wants to Hang Out! - Vol. 7 Ch. 63 - Kouhai and a Ray of Hope

Aggregator gang
ah, true to uzaki fashion. pretty much wrecking any actual big moments while leaving everyone (and herself) to build it up again.

Dex-chan lover
@CuJoJo You need to remember that this is anime/manga so it's kinda cranked up to 11 for comedy.

That said, even though it's mockery, at most it'd just interfere with him trying to be romantic or confess....

Nep

Dex-chan lover
Everyone. We take ten steps forward today. Its finally time to board the express train.
FULL SPEED BACKWARDS!

Group Leader
Just like that, Uzaki managed to destroy all the progress Sakurai has made in 4 chapters in 2 single pages. What a terrifying ability

Dex-chan lover
Lol that ending pissed me off funnily enough
All that resolve for a pity cutaway joke
Dammit this manga's gonna take longer than Komi-san at this rate

Double-page supporter
I can't wait till his baby sister comes in and there are misunderstandings.

it feels like ages since I read the last chapter. Man I missed their bickering. They are good the way they are.

Dex-chan lover
Nodoka likes her big brother, so cute.

We... were on the verge of greatness, this close in achieving the unobtainable... AND YOU HAD TO FUCK IT UP... FUUUUUCK.

Dex-chan lover
Once again when you thought Sakurai would man up and nooooooooo! Well anyway, that small interaction with big bro and baby imouto is so cute.

Double-page supporter
I know she likes him a lot, and he does her, but after sating thing like that, (if it was me) i would say "Fuck you, talking down to me like that, is that how you really think of me? Go away now and never darken my door again!"

Im getting 22 jump street vibes from the dad right now in the best possible way.

qI2DmFb.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread