Uzaki-chan Wants to Hang Out! - Vol. 7 Ch. 63 - Kouhai and a Ray of Hope

Virgins these days really don't have any patience.
We just hit volume 7 and y'all already asked them to f*ck.
Oh I missed the days when people can actually stayed around until 20-25 volumes without a single complain.
Old virgins ROCK!!

Idk why so many people are complaining, I get it, it's frustrating to have some things stay the same. But that's just Uzaki's and Sakurai's dynamic, that's what make them work. Besides, we got to meet the parents of Sakurai which was a really nice surprise. Since Uzaki's spending time with Sakurai's for christmas do you think that Sakurai will finally see Uzaki's Dad as her dad? That's what I'm seeing as the main plot or the next arc.

Chapter 64 released today and I can’t wait for it to get translated. It’s gonna be really good, especially at the end of the chapter. Trust me.

Dex-chan lover
And we are back to chapter 1 again. I think at this point he should seduce Hana's mom and give her a little sister. You can just tell it would only take a nudge.

She really is obnoxious if you give her a chance to be. "Give them an inch, they'll take a mile" seems to fit her to a tee.

Double-page supporter
I feel like their friends needs to host an intervention and actually get them to get together instead of this constant manzai routine.

Dex-chan lover
I cannot wait to see for the father to flip once he knew that the girl Sakurai mentioned was actually his own daughter...😂😂

What do you mean "those two"? If it weren't gor the girl trash talking all the time they would be togethr already :D.

Users who are viewing this thread