Uzaki-chan Wants to Hang Out! - Vol. 7 Ch. 64 - Kouhai and Christmas Eve

Dex-chan lover
@anwinner that's alright :D Was hoping there would be the chance for a higher resolution possible, but if there's not then there's nothing that can be done. Thank you for the reply!

Im 100 %sure after this they will talk normally and the dad will talk about gym whole time, brag about the gym and training and ask uzaki to come train with them too. And he will ask why was he so down while training and uzaki will found out it was cause of her. Btw i see that manga is finally back from being monthly whilr the anime didnt end.

Aggregator gang
@Petar better yet, he didn't say "So it was you huh?" to Saku, rather to Hana. Effectively, "so it was your fault Saku was sad at the gym that one time"

My idea is total BS, but it's a funny mental image.

And that good readers is called a cliff hanger, damn thing just got so damn spicy and then sod off till next chapter arrrggghhh

Dex-chan lover
When you think about it, the dad is very fond of what's-his-name-senpai. It's possible he'll be very happy about this development!

...Who am I kidding? I've read too many manga not to know how this is gonna play out...

Users who are viewing this thread