Valhalla Otintin-kan - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - Welcumming Blowjob

It's the random Japanese phrases thrown in throughout that are annoying. Would I prefer a proper translation? Sure, but the meme stuff have made this equally entertaining plus I can't ask for much from free work. Once I care enough for a faithful telling of the conversation I will just buy the books as it should be. Tl:dr meme stuff is whatever random Japanese weeb phrases are distracting

@Tomoshibi They way you translate fits this manga perfectly in a scary level. I honestly wouldnt read it with any other translation. I also suggest this to my friends only because of this translation.
Please keep it up and thank you very much!

MD@Home
lmao i didn't intend to be harsh or make you feel bad, just please tone down the weebanese, it really is cringe.
we still appreciate the translation.

Ignore those people who say the translation is trash keep going because I've been giggling whole night reading this

What the hell? It's about a shota that's being trained to be a prostitute...people should really just be glad that anyone is translating it, I know I am...

Adding TL note for those japanese phrases would do good i think. I'm fine with it cause i understand the meaning, but for those who don't, it might be distracting.

Also for those who didn't know, aezakmi is anti-police cheat in gta-sa (cause the maid wants to eat a shota, if you know what i mean)

Group Leader
Continue your Cireng borr... 👍👍
With this Nut sauce,, they're forming a perfection...

all meme TLs are very cringe
and people who like them are even more cringe

you may not like it, but this is what the perfect opinion looks like

Don’t listen them toxics you are doing great work and I’m loving this manga

Please don't drop this manga, I love it! The translation makes it even better! Ignore the comments calling it cringy, it's not like this manga is some sort of storytelling masterpiece anyway, so it's good that you're having fun while translating it.

Users who are viewing this thread