Valhalla Otintin-kan - Vol. 5 Ch. 32 - Goodbye, Michael!

Dex-chan lover
Here’s hoping the assassins get a full service and that we get to see it.

Thanks everyone that worked on the translations.

Dex-chan lover
Man, his Ass is never gonna be the same again. Probably ended up super stretched out and always leaking cum.

Thanks for the TL

Dex-chan lover
I've noted some errors in the text. Some of them are missing words that would make the sentence flow better. On page 15, for example: "It is an unprecedented amount but this would be* fitting of [/for] the number one male prostitute like you."
On page 23: "Since the assassins HAVE* lost their ringleader and you've successfully seduced them, we won't lay OUR* hands on them." It's overall readable, but it could be improved here and there.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
feel-old-yet-i-recreated-the-task-failed-successfully-in-v0-pjobpj04hbf91.png

Dex-chan lover
Honestly I think this kid got off with a reward. Never Punished.
Nah, he's getting punished. He's going from topping to being the bottom. Now, instead of being King shit with his little gay harem, he's getting his ass reamed by his sugar daddy. Given how arrogant Michael is, I doubt he's going to take it well.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder, if we flip the gender can this manga still able to maintain the comedy
A super horny loli working as a prostitute probably wouldn't be allowed as a protagonist, but I could see the antagonist being a bombshell man-hating dyke that keeps fucking up her world domination plans.

So genderbent Shota would be too far over the line, but genderbent Michael would probably work.

Now, if you bump fem-Shota's age up to 20, then it DEFINITELY works. A slut shlicking herself so hard that she literally dies from it and then reincarnating into a world where she can finally be the Legendary Super Whore she always wanted to be sounds so hilarious even before we start talking about the other characters.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread