Valhalla Otintin-kan - Vol. 5 Ch. 32 - So Long, Gay Boy~!

Dex-chan lover
I wonder, if we flip the gender can this manga still able to maintain the comedy
There’s an isekai jk prostitute that would agree with you. Still an Idiotic point that I have to see in any manga like this.

Dex-chan lover
So antagonist didn't actually have anything bad happen? Actually got what he wanted. Rich and powerful husband, and will eventually inherit everything

Dex-chan lover
dude did you not read the final page?
Yes, did you interpret the page differently? I assume he's the one saying "stop," but there are hearts drawn in his speech bubbles. The narration says "soft moans" were heard, instead of screaming and crying. This is an erotica series, so I interpret these details as the hentai trope where someone says "you're breaking me," but is actually liking it. Seems to me the antagonist is enjoying his new life, instead of it being a punishment.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
the only disappointing part about this conclusion is that he loves getting his ass ripped a new one so he's not really getting punished.

Dex-chan lover
the only disappointing part about this conclusion is that he loves getting his ass ripped a new one so he's not really getting punished.
yeah, that's why i disagree with people saying the last page means he's getting punished. the artist drew hearts in his speech bubbles at the end. seemed like he got everything he wanted, or at least didn't show any dislike for his new situation

Dex-chan lover
A super horny loli working as a prostitute probably wouldn't be allowed as a protagonist, but I could see the antagonist being a bombshell man-hating dyke that keeps fucking up her world domination plans.

So genderbent Shota would be too far over the line, but genderbent Michael would probably work.

Now, if you bump fem-Shota's age up to 20, then it DEFINITELY works. A slut shlicking herself so hard that she literally dies from it and then reincarnating into a world where she can finally be the Legendary Super Whore she always wanted to be sounds so hilarious even before we start talking about the other characters.
I feel like I'm in the verge of remembering some cursed stories i read long time ago in novelupdates. . .

Dex-chan lover
They couldn't punish Michael in the way local law demanded.. There's anough talk-no-jutsu about that..
The other, less politically tricky, co-conspirators most certainly did get the Hammer....

Shota came up with a clever way to "promote" Michael to a sidetrack that would have him... occupied... and contained.
And financed it to Make It So....
It may seem like a reward, but Michael has gone from influential, nearly untouchable, prostitute to a mere fucktoy slave of a male slave trader. Literally gone from Top to Bottom, as the final scenes show...

If he were to do something stupid again, his status now is such that it'll not be his dick coming off... And sooner or later he's going to realise that..

Dex-chan lover
Mc sees the gay end to that guy as a punishment... but he's GAY... so it ends up as a reward for him.

... not sure how I am supposed to feel about it. Part disgusted. Part annoyed. That guy got away with aiming for MC's life in the ned.

Double-page supporter
Which one is the true title for this chapter? So Long, Gay Boy or Goodbye, Micheal? Whoever gives the former name title is very good. I approve it.
The TL has long proven that they have an absolutely excellent sense of humour. The Dragonborn jokes were (and are) hilarious. The fact that they edited in the whole Greybeard dragon tongue recognition dialogue (in the dragon tongue, at that) was glorious.
So ultimately, it doesn't matter which title was the "original". All that matters it the readers' enjoyment.

Users who are viewing this thread