Vampeerz - Vol. 9 Ch. 46

Dex-chan lover
I don't know wtf happened throughout the whole series but I did enjoy it,

7.9/10

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for all the translations. Been fun reading this series over the years.

Fed-Kun's army
Satisfying ending. Happy for our couple. Hopefully the author will do another yuri series.

Dex-chan lover
I am thankful that it has a happy ending, but at the same time this ending really feels bad, its almost like it Got cancelled and author just made a ending so it wouldnt just stop.

Wow, what a great time. Sad that it's over. Thanks for all your work on this amazing series.

Resident Yuripig
Contributor
I might be way off the mark here, but is the priestess that Aria talked to as she became the representative or whatever Al-Kamil or not? They looked kinda similar, and I wouldn't put it past Show for doing something like that....

Aggregator gang
Did this get axed by the publication studio or something? Ending was completely incoherent. Pretty unfortunate.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
you know i always felt with the past few chapter that the end was near and here it is

a nice cute end

but god will i miss this series one of my all time fave Yuri series

with that said time for a re read this series from the start

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Happy end! It was a fun time reading this from when it first began, I can't believe it's actually over now. Thanks for your translations all this time.

Resident Yuripig
Contributor
Did this get axed by the publicaton studio or something? Ending was completely non-coherent. Pretty unfortunate.

There's alway ONE GUY (or girl) that says this after EVERY FREAKING MANGA THAT ENDS...... No, this did NOT get axed. It lasted for 9 freaking volumes and was printing money. He knew that it was going to end after 9 volumes. Show, like most mangaka, unfortunately, doesn't really know how to end manga - well, in this case, it did end happily... it's just that the pacing was a little off... Anyway, there were LOTS of "non-coherent" things about this story (actually, they were more LOLWTFBBQ things instead of non-coherent, but I digress), but the ending was NOT one of them. I really don't see how you can say the ending was non-coherent. Maybe you should go back and read everything again? IDK.....

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation, this was a fun read. Looking forward to your other projects!

I might be way off the mark here, but is the priestess that Aria talked to as she became the representative or whatever Al-Kamil or not? They looked kinda similar, and I wouldn't put it past Show for doing something like that....
The priestess was Shin, the Lilu queen before Aria (chapter 42).

Honestly while a bit short I’m very satisfied with the ending. I’ll miss this series, looking forward to the anime though!

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for everyone involved in bringing the manga to us readers!
The journey has been great, and I'm totally going to miss this title indeed.

Dex-chan lover
I'm not against this ending but I would've preferred Aria having to re-woo her and fall in love all over again. The magic kiss seemed a little cliché.

Its been a fun series. Thanks for translating.

Supporter
What a beautiful ending to a wonderful manga. Thanks for always bringing us this amazing manga

Users who are viewing this thread