Veil

Banned
If you happen to come across those books, buy them.

And if not located in Japan you can always console yourself with visiting artist pixiv.

Notice: There are no chapters in your selected language(s).
what does this mean
i changed the language to japanese and I still can't access the manga

Helloooooo<33 I have the books!! Is anyone willing to translate? Please reply😸

This story is very intimate and, although I do not understand as I do not speak Japanese, it has moved my heart. The art is absolutely gorgeous, the characters are so beautiful and their personalities are amazing. The two main characters are so domestic and I just love their chemistry. I wish to share to y’all this wonderful manga/art book!!! If anyone is willing to translate, please reply!!!!

I wish someone would pick this up. Any idea how to find this on the high sea?

just to let you know this manga is really isn't a story manga but an artbook manga that the author use to dump her ideas and world building of her characters. The story is meant to be fragmented and everything are already pre established. It's one of the reason why no one is picking it up, it's literally just an artbook at of this moment.

To the person below me, I've read a review some time ago, so I know that the story is non-linear and abstract and that there's not much in terms of plot ( which is actually a plus for me).

Oh well, it came out in French, so I guess no other choice but to buy it.

I know that this is somewhat like an art book, but there are a few dialogues and interactions between characters that have piqued my interest. If anyone is willing to translate, I bought the book, so just pm if anyone wants to translate. Thank you!

Much preferred previous description over the current pretentious generic mills and boon back cover synopsis.

There's hardly anything more to this series than pretty people being pretty after all.

Thanks for transcribing this to english though I really hope you were not the person who'd changed database entry.

Dex-chan lover
this shit is so fucking hot, i adore the intimacy and touching

Double-page supporter
Really happy that the translation continued when i though it's stopped

Dex-chan lover
This's just artbook with texts as bonus.
Just like kanemix3 said.

Users who are viewing this thread