VERSUS - Ch. 8 - Facing Off Against The Giants

Fed-Kun's army
I gotta say, it was disappointing how the Giants could just tank a space laser. Kind of lazy writing Not gonna lie Especially after we saw How the scientific world could just take out demons with guns Seems kind of inconsistent, but other than that I'm still enjoying the story.

I gotta say, it was disappointing how the Giants could just tank a space laser. Kind of lazy writing Not gonna lie Especially after we saw How the scientific world could just take out demons with guns Seems kind of inconsistent, but other than that I'm still enjoying the story.
Cause normal giant > normal demon?
We have a scene where those Giants pile the demon corpses up and the strong demons can tank laser like nothing.

Fed-Kun's army
Neo-Humanity reminds me an awful lot of something else prominent in the western world.

Double-page supporter
What if there was a plot twist and the "new humanity" are that world's real humans all along? They've become stronger than their natural enemies, the "old humanity", and the ones in the base just want them destroyed.

...is what I'd like to say. But with them being doll-like and emotionless, no way they're any human at all.

really wanted more of the oldman, liked his character quite a bit, its gonna be hard when they find out that there are only two survivors

Users who are viewing this thread