Very slow loading :not a bug:

I don't know if this happens often on this site, but yesterday and today the images have been loading very slowly, less than 50 kb/s most of the time : https://puu.sh/BXhRE/f8a969e479.png

I haven't been on the site for long, but last week I didn't notice any slow loading.

Happens on all chapters, old or new, and all servers.

Nevermind, that was an issue with my modem causing very sporadic ping times. It's strange that it affected the image loading on this site only on such a big level, though. Wouldnt have noticed it otherwise.

Dex-chan lover
similar issue here. pages are loading at a snail's pace. i know it's not an issue with my net since every other site i went works normally. hell, even updates are downloading at full speed. not sure what's going on since this is the first time this ever happened. yes i already turned on pre-load.

Custom title
Staff
Developer
There's not much to suggest here. It could be that the image servers you're using are simply busy during certain parts of the day when there's a lot of people online, in which case you could try using a different server (can be found in the reader settings as an advanced option).

Marking this as not a bug since image server performance... well, isn't a bug.

I would say there is definitely something wrong going on, it takes up to TWO MINUTES to load an image.
I have cloudflare on a website, and many other websites uses it, and it doesn't have any slowdown even close to this (actually cloudflare is very fast).
Also the website is very slow to load, not only the images (2.8 seconds to load a manga page, just to get the html page and nothing else!)

Edit: I have refreshed my dns and the website is again very fast, still I never had such issues on any website on cloudflare! very weird

images still loading slow. i tried all servers, refreshed dns - nothing works. maybe it's bc of heavy serverload... whatever.

Yep, same here... I had to read manga from other sites this week because whenever i try to read something it takes literal minutes to load 1 page... And nope, switching servers doesn't help, tried all servers...

I suppose this is a counter measure for suspicious traffic but I also experience a slowdown even saw a 503 error

Dex-chan lover
figured out why it was loading slowly; it seems the office servers were somewhat overloaded from all the sales we were holding...i'd imagine things will get slower once we hit xmas sales lol

Users who are viewing this thread