Villain Initialization - Ch. 32

Fed-Kun's army
PSA. Reminder: before return, that 'hero' Ye Mu killed his own dad(i think you guys know well why) and somehow shit spiral down to hell to the point that our MC Ling Chen held a long ass deep as mariana trench hatred, so yeah only time will tell.

lets go save the world...

she says following the greatest supervillain of the world whilst holding the greatest hero's palm

Oh dear....i think i just invested my emotions in these 3 which will probably hurt me as I kinda can guess how it's gonna end up

Fed-Kun's army
Hero seems so different from his simple-minded "I will save anyone" self. I like the added depth and vulnerability, just feels a little... discombobulating. Same for Villain, he's much less single-minded and much more like a human being. I don't know if this was an intentional change of character direction, but it adds ton of realism and emotional resonance.

Fed-Kun's army
@Arvanil yeah, I think hero Ye Mu did that accidentally, but Ling Chen didn't know (and probably never expected) Ye Mu was the killer. In Ling Chen's eyes, Ye Mu was always the perfect, goody two-shoes.

Users who are viewing this thread