Villain Initialization - Ch. 34

Dem, so far i love this series. But if the girl didn't end up with ling chen, I'm calling quit. Thx for the chapters!

Dex-chan lover
Huh, they used that dumb near-rape trope that should have me really hating this manhwa right now, but this actually is a pretty good scene.

Dex-chan lover
@Eraa why do you ship her with ling chen? we barely know what their actual relationship is we only see the surface level of it, I much prefer if ling chen go full on lone wolf style.

Awww ling chen still believes that his frenemy will still be a hero

@MRain agree. And I’m personal concerned with their individual development not some random romance

Dex-chan lover
@twinklecake
maybe because it's handled somewhat respectfully? Normally the scenes I read go:
"You wanted to rape me!"
"Not anymore, I'm god now" or "I got a slight slap on the hand of my back, that counts as punishment right!?"
"fair... (it's not)"
and then it's never mentioned again with no plot revelance.

Here there is an actual purpose for this scene (getting evidence for the pictures on his pc)

Also we see the teacher actually fight back and care for her students, even if it means getting raped (when she tells them to run because it's dangerous) which makes us feel more for her and her stuggle.

The trio's relationships, whether they're romantic or platonic, are a big part of their individual developments. I think the potential romance would be interesting. They're clearly close enough to get a feel for what each other's goals are, even if they choose not to act upon it. The day Ling Chen decides to be honest with her is going to be a key moment in both his character arc and their relationship.

Also their banter's just cute

Fed-Kun's army
Looks like his resentment for Mu is fading away since in this version of the past its not Mu's fault that Chens aunt died and that his aunt has survived in this version. Also Chen understands Mu's past and the reason he is the way he is

I think this is actually a pivotal moment, the start of Hero becoming free of the shackles of his black and white sense of justice, and a bit chaotic and out of control, and the start of Villain letting go of his hate for Hero, to become a better person who will help keep Hero from doing anything he will regret.

I'm guessing his heroism maybe end up costing the girl's life, and that's why Chen hates him?

@Titanfan548 in a way you could say he killed ye mu or rather the persona of ye mu the hero, who blindly fought for justice without even questioning what that justice was.

Fed-Kun's army
I'm glad the teacher is safe, she must be so proud of her students 😭😭😭

Fed-Kun's army
Whew, I was afraid for a moment that he would succumb to his father's brainwashing and obey that director. Glad he is better than that.

Users who are viewing this thread