Villain Initialization

Guys, it's getting good around chapter 40s just read it. It's really interesting story the author also used to work in DC Comic

Its hard to weigh in on the story as the translation is borderline intelligible at best

how come i got the feeling, he is more worse after reborn? if before they are friend after that they are totaly enemy but after reborn it is like he is protecting him in the back like a man try to protect his crush but his crush don't know about it and when the key point happen in the end he will be back stabbed, cheated, called stalker, scum? which is become more worse than before reborn, where he was backstabbed and killed but now it feel like he is backstabbing but he will be the one hated by the world, worse than before and he will be killed too(fake death maybe to add drama of feeling).

and worse of all he seem can not kill that man also getting more and more friendly with that man and all his loved one also getting more and more close with that man...this is...ughhhh!

is this NTR(Netorare) story? without sex?

anyone know spoiler in the future?

despite the horrible translations, this seems to be good so far, will definitely keep an eye out for it

how to villain:
>brains to scheme
>money to spend on cool shit
>STYLE TO IMPRESS THE OTHER VILLAINS

Fed-Kun's army
Contrary to most people, I think this is a really good "go back in time" series or "reincarnate" series, especially when compared to all the other Japanese and Chinese ones out there, its at least in the top 5% in terms of character and writing quality.
Yeah, we know the MC is probably going to turn into, if not Hero, at least Chaotic good or neutral, instead of total villain. But the character himself is interesting, and so is the premise. The MC is basically an aimless villain just going through his childhood again re-discovering himself after he "fixed" the thing that broke him.

He's basically what Peter Parker would have been if Aunt May got killed (on purpose or by accident) by a super hero. (Well, the MC's uncle is an abusive gambler, but the premise still applies). Peter Parker would have probably been broken if Aunt May died to. He probably would have become a broken person and a murderous villain.

I really like it, as the art is pretty good and the writing quality uniquely good for a chinese webtoon. So far, I would rank this pretty high up there, as its also an original story, and not an adaptation of a webnovel.

DorothyGale123's comment sums up this series best: "Local asshole time-travels and accidents himself into being a good person."

Absolutely freaking amazing is all I can say. I cannot comprehend how this did not receive a higher rating. Maybe the pandemic caused a sharp decline in the global IQ.

as someone who read the raws I can say this is one of em good ones.
art despite being a webcomic is a real cut above other chinese manhua, and plot and characters are also deep and engaging enough.
There aint alot of quality manhua series like this so enjoy it while you can.

helps that this seems to be an original webcomic and not another shitty cultivation novel adaptation.

bruh, like im a quarter chinese but how do you read it😭 Tbh out of some manhuas that I've seen this is good. im just gonna cri and do what I always do xd, where I read raws even tho I dont understand xd

Users who are viewing this thread