Villainess in Love - Vol. 1 Ch. 13

I think the main thing is that these people didn't care about why or what Ishid was trying to do but the fact that his fire was so powerful it quickly destroyed his mother's body,bones and all.The father on the other hand probably knew he couldn't control his power and didn't understand what he was doing yet still hit his son in front of everyone with no remorse.

Syv

Very slow releases. This manhwa already has a lot of raw chapters. 🙁

Thank you for translating! Randomly found this story and so glad I did! It's sooo good

I felt really bad about his childhood experience... he was just a kid with an unimaginable amount of power, and he thinks that he's bound to break up with her... that's really sad...
But man people have sex you don't have to restrain yourself to someone because of that, if it's about his guilt it's no wonder that it'll end easily.

Double-page supporter
@genericlinic This Yunifer is different from the other Yunifer. Remember, she reincarnated to a young Yunifer right before she left for the academy, so he saw the current Yunifer.

Ahhhh he liked her all along! This Yunifer would have been at the academy avoiding him like the plague lol so hes been admiring at a distance. How cute.

yunifer put there trying not to get involved but it was already started coz ishid fell inlove with her first even though the story hasn't started yet

Fed-Kun's army
ISHID HAS ACTUALLY BEEN HAVING A CRUSH ON YUNIFER SINCE THEIR ACADEMY DAYS I'M—

Fed-Kun's army
God....i hate this kind of father lol
if you're not ready to be one then don't be one!

anyway i kept reading the MC name as Yennefer

Users who are viewing this thread