Villainess in Love - Vol. 1 Ch. 13

Doesn't Ishid's mother look a bit like yunifer? If that was true then maybe at first he was interested in her bc of that

Fed-Kun's army
@Wts-tiffany He burned her dead body. It's pretty clear since the sheet covered her head and Ishid said she was cold and it's because of that that he tried to warm her.

Dex-chan lover
He deserved getting him for being a jerk! How could he hurt his girlfriend so often to the point she couldn't lift her head up high in public. It was right for Rael to finally break it off with this rude cheating ass. Hmph

Poor Ishid - that's traumatic af.

It's good that Junifer ran away from the crown prince alright.

Thanks for the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
So Ishid's mother looks like Yunifer. Interessing.
images

ishid bb 🥺❤️ yunifer will stay as long as u dont fall for rael :’)) thanks for the update!

and i mean yes ishid accidentally burned his mother’s dead body but its like cremation uhhh idk he was too young to know

mother was probobly dead before hand thats why instead if injecting his mana into her he caused a fire

@BrunoVilla maybe appearance might’ve been a reason he initially noticed her but idt its enough to have ishid develop a stable interest in yuni.. or at least imply it to be the oedipus complex in his case lol I’m betting it’s all due to actually meeting yuni and getting to know her self and personality that got his attention which is developing into deep love for her :)

Also my god the full blown portrait pic of Freud got me WHEEZING (my psych major brain be shooked at seeing him everywhere once again)

GUYS STOP. Ishid’s mom was already dead (white sheet over face and cold to the touch) BEFORE he tried to “warm her up.” That must have been his first encounter with death so give him a break okay? He didn’t know any better.

The fact that Ishid’s mom looks like Yunifer and might explain his INITIAL attraction of her is another topic... I SEE YOU FREUD.

@dearbambii a lot of people don't understand the saying, women, and men always look for the love of their life to be like their parents LOL...yes even if they were bad or worse, horrible parents. It is stuck in our heads. This is actually very romantic. So the MC that the transmigrated soul knew and read from the book was actually NO the ML's first love. he ACTUALLY never truly loved the MC in the book. IF you take and think in more depth his reasoning.

He went for the MC because they both got something in common and found a balance aka understanding. He learned to CARE. He didn't learn to love her. He respected the MC and for that he decided to stay with her and spend his life with her because he found a balance and peace with her. This means that the now transmigrated soul learned a secret story.

The body she went to was actually the ML's first love but decided to let her go because he cherished her SO MUCH, as much as his mother, that didn't want to harm her. Yes he didn't know how to control and apparently the father only worked and forgot that he was a father figure AND his child was a fire mage. No, every child/person knows how to control fire. Some children might see as a natural instinct for others their strength can be counterintuitive.

I pity him. I am glad a stronger person / mental strength invaded and possessed the body of this girl. She loved the ML from the story so it is a win-win situation. I am sure she will know how to deal with the issue in case she gets to be in a problem with fire. It won't be something he did as he created it as a child cuz didn't know how to control fire, but probably related to him such as enemies' attack or a jealous girl.

nevertheless, he is going to be able to help him understand he is not at fault and to move on. It reminds me of the studies done in the 50s. Howa group of psychologists and in an asylum institution, they ran a study about how children would grow up if they were abused for an entire year in comparison to the children who were encouraged. The end results were that the encouraged children ended up being "someone" in society while the abused children became ....well, they didn't have a pretty ending. The ones alive and their family have been compensated for their entire life...yet it can't compensate them in reality..... but yeah.

I hope to see more chapters soon!

Users who are viewing this thread