Villainess in Love - Vol. 1 Ch. 20

Huh. Did I read this before? I definitely read this before 🤔

Thanks for the chapter though

thank you for the chapter!
why is everyone kind of weird except for yunifer ? at least rael seems the most like a normal person, i'd rather have yunifer be friends with rael than be with ishid if he's going to keep being so uncomfortably possessive..

i am 100% sure that ive read this before because i remember getting confused at why people were thinking that rael and mc were friends until mc ghosted rael because they were never even friends and rael was being highkey creepy and obsessed with mc :mad:

this chapter was already posted but not by the regular scans group. the other group seems to have deleted theirs. If yall remember their translations weren't as good as our lovely luna scans

Aggregator gang
The villainous is turning him into the villain.

I'm pretty sure I read this before, but I assume the translation was updated for quality.

Fed-Kun's army
Yea we read this before but I think they changed the way that Yunifer was acting towards Rael if I remember correctly. I think last time Yunifer was much more rude to Rael saying she didn't want to be around her and being just a little mean and it didn't feel right. Also they changed where the chapters start and end while also adding a little exposition

yeah i remember reading this before. oh well.

imagine being ok w rael's creepy stalking possessiveness over a friendship that never was, while being staunchly opposed to ishid's valid possessiveness over a relationship he's actually got with yunifer... come on people. yunifer didn't want to be friends with rael and ishid is worried about rael trapping her, he didn't really do anything wrong this chapter.

To everyone who thinks they've read it already, I'm pretty sure this was sniped not too long ago and the sniper deleted the chapters.

Dex-chan lover
She's the new center of the love triangle now, it seems.

I mean...surely they could make this work somehow? They're both being kinda weirdly possessive, but neither seem to have bad intentions towards her. As long as the asshole prince gets left in the cold, I don't care.

yikes thinking about it,, imagine someone youre trying to avoid and are literally strangers with is obsessed with you and following you around, its really disturbing
ive had a new friend of mine suddenly follow me around :(( the person wasnt obsessed with me so they stopped but it still makes me really uncomfortable thinking about it now

i dont feel bad about rael at all, honestly find her creepy since yunifer BARELY interacted with her. yikes... why is she so obsessed with being yunifers friend? ma'am she isnt the only water mage around and shes clearly uncomfortable with you. it just wont work out. (until author makes them super best friends kya! and makes the fans "forget" about her strange obsessive behavior.)

I still want to know why the Prince said he was doing it to protect herrrrr

At this point real and ishid both have minor yandere vibes - let's hope it doesn't go the possessive route

I'd get it if Ishid was jealous over another guy flirting with Yunifer, but in this case he's just being petty. So she can't have friends? Wtf is up with that? Irl this would be a huge red flag.

I honestly feel bad for Rael. She's never done anything wrong and she just wants to be friends. I get why Yunifer keeps rejecting her friendship, but Rael has no clue. Ofc, the 'stalking' is a bit creepy, but I don't think she's nearly as possessive as Ishid.

Users who are viewing this thread