Villainess in Love - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

See, Nowhere did I was say the story had to be historical accurate - I pointed out an distinct lack continuity/consistency in the technology based on the time period used in the story. That should be easy to see y’'ll actual read the OG comment and not make up things.

When I did talk about historical accuracy that was clearly used to point out how the technology and Social class IS consistent from a set era- like the quill pen and carriage all consistently existed in around the same era unlike birth control. If you have the advanced magic/tech to make Birth control but not make an ink pen or a motored vehicle that obvious inconsistency.
[Different time periods in the human history world are marked by the technology and science, fashion etc. Items are not invented in random order of advancement but liner progression so saying “ its not set in any distinct time period” is not true. The time period chosen ,is obvious. ] Like most European fantasy a specific era was picked and everything else was modeled around that.

And well-known actually High fantasy stories do use consistent levels of technology and medicine even with magic because even magic has mechanics to how it works in world. Lord of the rings/ Morbito and the Guardian Spirit/Attack on Titan etc; all still have consistent technology and medicine with the Era they choose even if its fantasy. [Avatar the last air bender does have a set time period, there is an entire book about all efforts the creators took to respect the different Asian and Inuit culture they borrowed from and the Era they used??? When there is advanced Tech in stories explained that someone one from the modern world or a genius made, its doesn’t just come up randomly.

Feel free to disagree, but making up things that were never said is different. The conversation was never about how the characters or how fantasy points needed historical accurate. Even if a story is fantastical it still needs to have consistency.

Let me guess, Ishid doesn't do "casual dating" so to him dating is a prelude to marriage, more like an engagement rather than dating in the typical sense. So even if a better woman comes along, he won't spare her more than a glance as his mind is already made up.

Even though for 10 months I'm glad with her decision because obviously it won't be just 10 months😏😉
Thanks for the update~^^

Idk why the term "birth control pills" is so controversial. This is a world where magic exists. Can't you all assume that "birth control pills" refer to contraceptive herbs being packaged in capsules or ground into powder, and the author /translator uses the term pills because it would be more familiar to us as a modern reader. It's not like the contraceptive or abortive effects of certain plants or compound is a modern knowledge anyway - people have been using 'moon tea' for centuries - modern people just tested them for efficacy and repackaged them for ease. It's not a stretch to think that a magical world, where people are more in tune to their "natural" selves, would have that kind of knowledge and still don't have the T model or electric lighting

Just have Rael and Cassian get together and poof! Problem solved.
Anyways, gurl you better hold on cuz Ishid puppy is a real wolf😏
Ishid is gonna catch you and eat you! (Well he already did)
And stick to you forevah!
Thank you for the update!
Love the few chapters of the novel I've read, so I can't wait to see the visuals!!!

@emielia2453 there is, but I was only able to read a few chapters and stopped
They're a group at discord, I forgot

Aggregator gang
Wow. Is he a closet yandere? Or possibly just super possessive? It felt like he was saying she just threw away her only chance of getting away from him 😂

He has probably asked her dad for her hand in marriage. Prepared everyhting in his devious mind. And why is Casian more affected than Ishid to the point he has her killed, 🤔

@Motomoto you are right, contraceptive remedies were common knowledge in my country before pills existed. Of course, the remedies were a bit dangerous but I don't see why can't they have them (safely) in this manhwa.

Double-page supporter
"It was big...and hot..." I love this comment. Made me chuckle pretty hard. So she wrangled herself a stallion, did she? Well she'll need to get used to it, cause she's gonna be riding that steed the rest of her life. :p

@itzy @rhena

The novel was translated by Pocky Empire, but after this work get serialized they stop translating it and idk if they still have it or taken it down.

Btw, i read the translated novel like 4 to 5 months ago or more, it was a quite a long time ago

"This is your only chance"

HAHAHAHA SORRY FL, YOU CAN NO LONGER RUUUUN. YOU MISSED YOUR CHANCE 😂

Oh gaaahd. Another ML that is oh sooo my type! 😳😳😳

Users who are viewing this thread